Does your school music program include:
- Playing recorder at the Opera House?
- Singing in the Sydney Town Hall?
- A choir or band to entertain your school community?
- A class playing ukuleles together?
- Interactive workshops linking to class units of work?
- Individual instrument lessons?
From whole class ukulele and recorder, to choirs and bands, a variety of one-off workshops and music PD for your generalist teachers, the GRC In-Schools Music Program has something for everyone. All of our programs are hands-on, address the music syllabus outcomes, and are delivered into your school by qualified, specialist music teachers. Our ongoing programs ensure your students receive a consistent and high quality music education.
The GRC In-Schools Music Program includes:
- Class recorder, ukulele and percussion lessons
- Singing and choral sessions
- Bands and ensembles
- Workshops – including Stomp and Instruments of the Orchestra
- Violin lessons for small groups
- Individual instrument lessons at your school
- Music PD for generalist teachers
Being part of the In-Schools Music Program also gives you access to our other GRC programs and events, including our RockCon recording studios, performance opportunities at the GRC in our in-schools concert series and workshops with visiting musicians.